Sunday, April 13, 2008

1992-1994: Leo Burnett India



I joined Leo Burnett in 2002 and worked on the Telco (Tata's) account and the Procter & Gamble business. I handled the Old Spice and then went on to the launch of Camay International. Sunil Balagopal was the Brand Manager with Raghuvesh Swarup being the Brand Assistant. Vivek Kapoor was the head of the team. Godrej was part of the Camay launch with Sivaram and Hoshi Press representing them. Camay was a success. Arvind Sharma though the head of Mumbai ,was actively involved and played a key role in this. He was a brilliant strategist and I learned a lot just watching him handle the business. Arvind was more than an agency resource to most managers in P&G, he was an advisor, mentor, guide and sounding board.
Anand Tendolkar was my boss and I rate Anand Tendolkar as one of the best people I have worked with. A really great human being

No comments: