Sunday, April 13, 2008

1998-2000: Mayan Consultants

In 1999 I took up an assignment with Interact Vision on a retainer fee basis. During the period 1998 -1999 I was mainly involved in providing advertising services to Goldstar Jewellers, Ion Exchange, Ricoh Cameras in UAE, Ministry of Defence, and a few freelance assignments for Zen Advertising for Indian Express Egmont, Elf Lubricants. I was also doing guest lectures at Somaiyah, Vivekanand and SIES Nerul .
There is a letter I still cherish from AGK which I got when I joined JWT.

----- Original Message -----

From: "a. g. krishnamurthy" <a.krishnamurthy@mudra.com>

To: "vinod natesan" <nvinod@vsnl.com>

Sent: Friday, May 26, 2000 12:09 PM

Subject: Congrats!

> My dear Vinod,
>
> Congrats on your HTA job. Do your best. Live your Dream!
>
> God bless you.
>
> A.G.Krishnamurthy

No comments: